9.12.2011

an go through all this pain, take

i would go through this pain, take a bullet straight through my brain

toran - alcoholism
schitsofrenic
i understand
i want love like the love my family gives me
unconditional
no blames
care
love
i cant die because they will not survive

my family, is my energy

i am pieces and they put it back together the best they can

i don't want to live

i don't want to feel

because it hurts, it is painful

but my family, the joy, the happiness, the love...to hard to part

so do i live for them yes...

do i want that from my partner, yes

i know pain, i know dark, i know humiliation, i know anger, i know end of the road

i want to see light. someone to show me.

i don't need a saint. just the feeling. home, love, because i want to suffocate half the time but i can't, i'm scared because i care too much about my family.

i would love to leave

but i want to see smiles before i leave

ppl died in 9/11

take a bullet. through my brain

breathe

No comments:

Post a Comment